Puttin’ For A Purpose Mini-Golf Registration Now Open!
Our annual, fun Puttin’ For A Purpose mini-golf event is coming Saturday, June 24, 2017! The time is NOW to sign up your team and start friend-raising!!
Puttin’ For a Purpose is a unique friend-raiser combining the fun, family friendly game of mini-golf with helping those in need. We have added to the fun with wacky holes, contests, youthful teams and music. It is always a FUN event!
How It Works
During the morning, we start with breakfast, play 18 holes of miniature golf and award prizes. During the day, there are plenty of things going with wacky holes, contests and fun activities for the kids.
Prizes And Added fun
We’ll award prizes for:
- Team raising the most money
- Most donated food
- Service Club Team raising the most money
This year we have new features like: Hole-In-One Contest and Edutainment Fun Holes.
4 Fun Ways To Participate!
- Build a Team and Friend-Raise
Get your friends, colleagues or family to join up in a team of five. Then friend-raise
to collect a minimum of $1,000* to provide 350 meals.
* Example: Each team member asks 10 people for a $20 donation, you can easily meet your goal.
- Collect Grocery items
Commit to collect non-perishable food items in May and June. Contact us for more details!
- Become a Sponsor
Sponsor this event and have your name/logo displayed. Contact us today for more details!
- Take a Mulligan
Can’t play this year, but still want to help? Mail in your donation, call it a mulligan and be listed as a meal sponsor!
Latest posts by Tim Esterdahl (see all)
- Quick Quality: 3 Ways To Make The Most Of Limited Time With Your Step Kids - April 28, 2017
- 5 Tips For Keeping Your Kids Happy And Healthy This Summer - April 27, 2017
- Nursing Home Neglect: How to Make Sure Your Elders are Being Taken Care Of - April 27, 2017