2016 Thanksgiving Baskets Food Collection Begins!
2 Ways to Help – It’s Really Easy
1. Collect Food Items to Donate
Help us put food in the baskets by collecting items to donate. We welcome any or all of these items. Feel free to gather what is convenient for you, but we ask that all food donations for this project be delivered by Friday November 6, 2015 to our food bank.
- Fruit Cocktail
- Evaporative Milk
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned Pumpkin
View our full list here.
In order to distribute the food, we are asking for all items to be dropped off by Friday, November 4, 2016. Please bring all food items to the IFCS offices.
2. Help IFCS Deliver the Program
Delivering this program uses financial resources, help us to continue to provide for this huge need by donating today.
Latest posts by Tim Esterdahl (see all)
- Parenting 101: How to Prepare for Your Big Family Move with Small Children This Summer - April 23, 2017
- Starting A Family? 4 Tips For A Smooth Transition To Parenthood - April 20, 2017
- Picky Eaters? What to Do When Your Children Won’t Eat - April 20, 2017